A deep-immersion event where data scientists, analysts, and executives get up to speed on emerging Big Data techniques and technologies. Presented by O’Reilly and Cloudera.
Tuesday, March 14th, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday, March 15th, 10:00am - 6:50pm
Thursday, March 16th, 10:00am - 4:20pm
Show Theme: Make Data Work
Visit us at the Dell EMC booth #1409
46 chances to win a Google Home!
Click here to learn more!
Visit the Dell EMC Breakout Session!
Ingredients to a Successful Data Analytics Project
Speaker: Erin Banks
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 15 at 11:00am, Room 210 B/F
According to a recent study 44% of respondents aren’t sure how to approach big data. The fact is you are not alone with your concerns. Transform your business to ensure your data provides the greatest value to you. Adopt best business practices to:
- Achieve insights from your analytics
- Extract value out of our data
- Drive business change
- Let Dell EMC simplify and provide the best capabilities for your data analytics project.
Determining the economic value of your data
Speaker: William Schmarzo
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 14 at 1:30pm - 5:00pm, Room 210 B/F
What you'll learn
- Understand a maturity model that measures how effective your organization is at leveraging data and analytics to power your business models
- Learn techniques to identify data sources that will yield better predictors or enablers of business performance and methodologies for breaking down your organization’s key business initiatives into its supporting data, analytics, and technology strategy
- Discover how to “think like a data scientist”
- Understand the roles of data science and the data lake in supporting your big data business strategy
- Explore a methodology for determining the economic value of the organization’s data and resulting analytics
Check out other sessions at the event
Top 10 Reasons Why Dell EMC for Hadoop and Data Analytics
To solve today’s business problems, you need data analytics. Meet your challenges head on and achieve success with Dell EMC analytics solutions, services, and technology.
1. Dell EMC data analytics portfolio encompasses data protection, security, validated solutions, software, servers, storage and services as well as partner relationships so you can focus more on business outcomes and less on infrastructure.
2. The value of big data lies in its ability to predict future outcomes and help you make better decisions. It begins with designing a business use case for analytics. Dell EMC Services works with you to identify the best analytics case for your business and gets you on the road to results.
3. It can be a tedious and challenging endeavor but it is important to understand the value of your data. The #1 scale-out NAS system, Dell EMC Isilon simplifies this through data consolidation.
4. Dell EMC Analytic Insights Module is a self-service analytics experience for transforming data into actionable insights that deliver high business value.
5. Dell EMC’s Services can help you determine the data analytics capabilities you need most and develop your future-state architecture to meet your technology and business needs.
6. Through its unique data curator, data governor, and data analytics catalog features, Dell EMC Analytic Insights Module provides flexible, deep data awareness and the fastest track to realizing data value.
7. Dell EMC Isilon enables in-place analytics, reducing the time and effort needed for data movement.
8. Dell EMC data scientists and architects ensure success by helping to build your analytics models, integrate your data sources, perform advanced analytics and implement your analytics solution into production.
9. Simplified accessibility to your data is easier with Dell EMC Isilon because we support HDFS natively, as well as NFS, Swift, FTP, SMB, and more.
10. Dell EMC Analytic Insights Module gives you a single view of all your data, supporting the reuse of trusted data across the organization.